Latest Update from Corf Scout Campsite
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Due to the current circumstances, Corf Scout Campsite will not be reopening until further notice, this includes camping facilities and buildings. We will keep you updated through our website and social media channels.
This post was updated on 04/04/2020 16:01
The Prime Minister has said that everyone in the UK should now avoid non-essential travel and contact with others.
Suspension of face-to-face activities
Given this guidance, all face-to-face Scout meetings, activities and events must be suspended from Tuesday, 17 March 2020. This suspension applies to young people and adults, and will be until further notice.
We will continue to follow official guidance; the safety of everyone involved in Scouts, both young people and adults, is our number one priority. That is always at the heart of our decision making.
Given the latest Government guidance, we are cancelling the following events:
- Day of Celebration at Windsor
- Beaver and Cub Fundays at Gilwell Park and Woodhouse Park
- Gilwell 24
We will be communicating to specific audiences about these event cancellations directly. We’d ask that you wait for this information to be sent out rather than contacting us immediately, due to the volume of enquiries we are currently receiving.